In today’s era, Cosmetic surgeries have become a significant part of life. They help in creating a positive psychological impact by boosting the confidence and self-image of individuals.
Breast lift is such a cosmetic procedure that has become prominent today as it offers an opportunity to enhance one’s appearance and boost self-esteem.
The procedure is extremely delicate and complicated, so it comes with quite a high expenditure. Thailand is one the most renowned countries offering high-quality cosmetic procedures under budget. The breast lift surgery cost in Thailand usually ranges from USD 3420 to USD 4180.
Considering this fact, Thailand might be a great option for your breast lift procedure.
In this blog, let us understand the cost of breast lift procedures in Thailand in detail!
What is Breast Lift Surgery?
Breast lift surgery or mastopexy is a procedure performed by a qualified cosmetic or plastic surgeon to alter the shape and appearance of the breasts.
The excess skin surrounding the breasts is removed, and then the tissues are reconstructed to lift the breasts.
Some other things which are performed in breast lift surgery are:
- Tightening of the breast tissue
- Reshaping of the breasts
- Removal of stretched skin
- Reduction of the areola size
What is the Need for Breast Lift Surgery?
Due to multiple factors, breasts sometimes lose their elasticity and can get out of shape. This can affect the self-esteem of people and can create a psychological impact on them. Breast lift is such a procedure that can help people overcome their insecurities and be confident.
What Causes the Breast to Lose Shape?
Some reasons why breasts might lose their shape are:
- Weight changes: Sometimes, when a person gains or loses weight, it can result in stretching of the skin. Due to this, the breasts might become less elastic and end up losing their shape.
- Pregnancy: As the Breasts become fuller during pregnancy, this can stretch the skin and cause sagging of the breasts.
- Gravity: Gravity also causes the ligaments in the breasts to stretch, which results in the sagging of the breasts.
- Age: Age is also a major factor that leads to the stretching of the skin.
Are there any Risks?
As a breast lift is surgical and complained procedure, it is linked to some risks. Some possible risks can be:
- Alters in sensations
- Discoloration of the skin
- Inability of lactation
- Nerve injuries
Breast Lift Surgery Cost in Thailand
Thailand is home to some of the best doctors and medical centers. It is also a famous destination for cosmetic procedures like breast lift surgery.
Thailand is not only a good option because of the infrastructure and facilities offered but also because the costs associated with the procedure are incredibly affordable. The breast lift surgery cost in Thailand is extremely reasonable compared to many other Western countries.
Usually, on average, the breast lift surgery cost in Thailand starts from USD 3420 and ranges to USD 4180.
While the costs for breast augmentation may range from USD 2880 to USD 3520, and for breast reduction may range from USD 5400 to USD 6600.
The overall cost can alter depending upon various factors like the doctors and hospitals opted for by the patient, surgery cost, post-surgery cost, diagnostic testing, medications, etc.
Best Doctors for Breast Lift Surgery in Thailand.
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul – Dr. Krairit Tiyakul is an expert Plastic Surgeon in Bangkok, Thailand. He has an experience of more than 30 years in the field of plastic surgery and cosmetology. His special interests include eyelid uplift surgery, chin advancement and implant, facelift surgery, mandible angle reduction, nose augmentation, nose lift, and many other cosmetic procedures.
- Dr. Bhumsak Saksri- He is an internationally trained Cosmetic Surgeon with more than 35 years of experience in the field. His clinical interests are aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries such as blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, rhytidectomy, facial rejuvenation, nasal valve surgery, otoplasty, septoplasty, Botox injections, etc.
- Clinical Prof. Emeritus Dr. Termsak Navykarn – Clinical Prof. Emeritus Dr. Termsak Navykarn is one the leading Cosmetic Surgeons in Bangkok, Thailand. He has an amazing experience, almost 56 years in the field of cosmetology and plastic surgery, and has a specialization in the fields of Cosmetic Surgery, Cleft Lip, and Cleft Palate.
- Dr. Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul – Dr. Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul is one the best Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeons in Thailand. He has been in practice for the past 33 years and has earned excellent experience and skills. His clinical interests and specializations include Face and neck lift, Endoscopic forehead lift, Breast reduction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, etc.
- Dr. Suthat Koonnawarote – Dr. Suthat Koonnawarote is a renowned Plastic Surgeon based in Bangkok, Thailand, and has more than 20 years of competence in the field of cosmetology. He is proficient in conducting Eyelid Lift Surgery, Nose Implant, Nose Reshaping, Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Lipofilling, Botox Injection, and many other cosmetic procedures.
- Dr. Teerasit (Sripan) Sripanidkulchai – Dr. Teerasit (Sripan) Sripanidkulchai is a famous Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgeon having a rich experience of almost 52 years in the domain. He is extremely competent in leading procedures like Face Lifts, Eyelid Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery of the Breast, Liposuction, etc.
To conclude, a breast lift or mastopexy is a modern surgical technique that is extremely helpful in enhancing the self-image and enthusiasm of a person. It can make one’s breasts look firm and youthful.
If you are confused about choosing a destination for your breast lift procedure, Thailand can be the right option for you.